Questionnaire – Kat
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN COMING TO PEPILATES: Since Jan 2018
DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN ANY OTHER SPORT/ACTIVITY: Road cycling
1. What inspired you to take up Pilates?
My friend Katy who recently gave birth and had been going to Pepilates twice a week.
2. Why did you decide to practice at Pepilates?
Recommendation from a friend.
3. How many classes do you think you have had, or do you think you take on average per year?
I have just finished my first pack of 10 and bought another 20.
4. Has your body/wellness changed since practicing Pilates, if so how many classes do you think it took to notice a difference?
It’s hard to tell in pregnancy because the body constantly changes. I certainly have strong abdominal muscles!
5. What do you enjoy most about Pilates?
The focus and clarity of instructions. It reminds me of ballet which I love.
6. If you have been attending classes for a while, do you feel you have improved?
I’m more confident in the longer flows.
7. Does Pilates impact on your life outside the studio?
My Sunday morning session with Jennifer always leaves me super relaxed.
8. If you have tried a few, what is your favourite piece of equipment?
I have been doing mostly mat classes and the chair once which I found very enjoyable.
9. Do you know your favourite Pilates move?
Rolling like a ball and cork screw
10. Three words to sum up your Pepilates experience?
Professional, encouraging, easy (parking, changing rooms, payment, booking etc)