Questionnaire – Caroline
INJURIES/STATUS (i.e. pre-natal): post natal
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN COMING TO PEPILATES: since 2008!
DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN ANY OTHER SPORT/ACTIVITY: yoga, walking
1. What inspired you to take up Pilates?
I had just finished writing a book and my back was suffering
2. Why did you decide to practice at Pepilates? The evident expertise of the teachers
3. How many classes do you think you have had, or do you think you take on average per year?
1 a week 1-1
4. Has your body/wellness changed since practicing Pilates, if so how many classes do you think it took to notice a difference?
I am so much stronger and more aligned
5. What do you enjoy most about Pilates?
Learning about my mpvement and how to unlock strength ease and freedom in the way I move
6. If you have been attending classes for a while, do you feel you have improved?
Yes, Larissa has been so detailed supportive and patient!
7. Does Pilates impact on your life outside the studio?
Yes, it goes everywhere with me, and helps me feel stronger and calmer, I breathe better!
8. If you have tried a few, what is your favourite piece of equipment?
I like the variety – so hard to say.
9. Do you know your favourite Pilates move?
I particularly like unlocking the moves I struggled with early on. I wouldn’t say I like Teaser yet but thanks to Larissa I fear it less!
10. Three words to sum up your Pepilates experience?
Expert, fun, transformative